Clarification Text Of The Personal Data Protection Law
As HIMER HVAC SYSTEMS (“HIMER HVAC SYSTEMS/ Our Company”), we have the title of “Data Controller” within the scope of the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“KVKK”). In order to fulfill the disclosure obligation of our company arising from Article 10 of the KVKK, we present the following explanations for your information regarding the processing and protection of your personal data.
The terms in this Clarification Text express the meanings given to them in the KVKK.
Our Purposes for Processing Your Personal Data
• To carry out the purpose and business activities of our company.
• Establishing the necessary communication with our customers and answering your requests.
• Evaluation of business potential.
• Establishing business, customer relationship and contracting.
• Managing communication activities with our customers. Responding to notifications and requests received by our company.
• Execution of accounting transactions, preparation of all records and documents based on and as a result of the legal relationship between us, in electronic or physical environment.
• Execution of processes such as emergency and risk management.
• Execution and follow-up of the company’s audit, legal and financial reporting processes.
• Performance of our legal and contractual obligations, fulfillment of our obligations and commitments.
• Fulfilling our obligations arising from the legislation.
• Execution of information security processes.
• Execution of storage and archive activities.
• Ensuring the security of data controller operations.
• Informing public authorities on matters related to public safety.
• Responding to requests from relevant official and administrative institutions or judicial authorities.
• For the purposes of improving our business activities, in accordance with the law and honesty rules, without violating your fundamental rights and freedoms. operates for clear and legitimate purposes.
Persons To whom Your Personal Data is Transferred and Purposes of Transfer
Your personal data is shared for the following purposes:
• To benefit from the services offered by our company and to carry out the necessary work by the business units in order to carry out commercial activities and to carry out the relevant business processes,
• Managing and implementing business strategies;
• To inform users about their requests and complaints,
• Detecting system errors and monitoring performance,
• Improving the operation of https://hvachimer.com/ providing maintenance and support services and backup services.
Your Personal Data Processed and Transferred Under Your Express Consent
Your express consent may be required for the transfer or processing of some of your personal data. In these cases, you can send your express consent to our company at https://hvachimer.com/ after the illumination to be made to you.
Your Processed Personal Data
HIMER HVAC SYSTEMS records and processes some of your Personal Data as stated above. In this context, the personal data processed by HIMER HVAC SYSTEMS regarding you are as follows:
• Personal Identity Information
• Contact information
• Legal Transaction Information
• Economic and Financial Information
• Video and Audio Recordings.
Collection Method and Legal Reason of Collecting Personal Data
Your personal data is collected, used, recorded, stored, processed and transferred abroad in accordance with the law and honesty rules, in connection with the purposes clearly stated above and limited, within the framework of the principle of proportionality, by giving clear and understandable written notification by our Company.
Your personal data is collected and processed in a limited manner, verbally and/or in writing, in electronic and physical environments, through our Company’s mobile communication channels, within the scope of our processing purposes.
Your personal data is processed within the framework of legal reasons to be counted in accordance with KVKK 5/2:
• Expressly stipulated in laws;
• It is necessary to process the personal data of the parties to the contract, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract;
• It is compulsory for our company to fulfill its legal obligation;
• Data processing is mandatory for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right;
• Data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of our Company, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the person concerned.
Your Rights and Contact Information Regarding Your Personal Data Pursuant to Article 11 of KVKK
You can make your claims regarding your personal data in accordance with the Communiqué on Application Procedures and Principles to the Data Controller and in accordance with the methods available at https://hvachimer.com/
All visitors who visit the HIMER HVAC SYSTEMS website and use it in any way will be deemed to have accepted to comply with the conditions on this page.
All information contained in this site is under legal protection with international copyright laws related to the Law on Intellectual and Artistic Works. Unauthorized collective downloading, recording, reproduction, processing and publication of the site content and attempts to do so are prohibited. HIMER HVAC SYSTEMS has the right to initiate legal action against users it determines to engage in such activities.
Users visiting the site accept that they have the right and authority to visit and view the site for personal use only.
HIMER HVAC SYSTEMS is in no way responsible for any direct or indirect damages that may arise from the use of the website.
The information on this site is published for the purpose of informing users. For detailed information on product coverage, please review the general and special conditions of your policy.
Any behavior or action aimed at rendering the site inoperable, seriously slowing down or damaging the software and hardware systems is prohibited.
HIMER HVAC SYSTEMS does not undertake in any way to provide uninterrupted or specific service to the users of the site.
HIMER HVAC SYSTEMS reserves the right to make changes in the data, services, products/services and prices on the website at any time without prior notice.